WAREHOUSING, CONTAINER STUFFING
Receiving all shipments from domestic inland carriers consigned to
Seiyo Global Logistics (Asia) Ltd. for the accounts of shipper/ consignee:
• Performing a physical examination of the package to determine any evidence of damage, tampering or other exceptional condition which may affect the acceptability of shipments.
• Tallying and verifying the number of pieces (packages) received collating with Delivery Receipt and/or Packing List of relevant documents.
• Preparing a Warehouse Receipt indicating:
• Shipper’s P.O. number or reference number
• Lot number
• Quantity of packages (or pieces) received
• Description of item
• Kind of packaging
• Measurement and total cubic feet
• Shipper and Consignee
• Domestic routing carrier
• Segregating and temporarily storing each shipment at staging area for consolidation of direct shipping in accordance with:
• Destination of project
• Hazardous class and label as applicable
• Special instruction by shippers/consignees
• Picking up empty containers from ocean-going carrier’s container yard and delivering it to the pier at the port after stuffing cargo into a container.
• Stuffing cargo into the container by blocking, bracing and securing cargo in accordance with container Pre-load plan.
• Securing a copy of Container Manifest to the inside of container door prior to closing and sealing of the door.
• Preparing Dock Receipt for delivery of the loaded container to ocean carriers’ terminals or C.Y. stations • Providing special handling services for inspection prior to the release of cargo from storage area as instructed by shipper/consignee.
• Other related services in connection with Forwarding, Warehousing, Consolidating and Overseas Movement of Freight.
• Providing export packing services, as required